InLife prioritizes office safety and employee wellness during the pandemic

Health and safety are top priorities for the Philippines’ largest Filipino insurance company, Insular Life (InLife).  Since the pandemic started, the company has strictly enforced the protocols mandated by the government and recommended by health organizations against COVID-19.

From making sure that all its offices and facilities are cleaned and disinfected three times a day to seeing to  its employees’ vaccination and mental health concerns  -- InLife has been earnestly practicing and promoting  measures to help the country in keeping COVID-19 from spreading.


“InLife actively takes part in the government’s drive for national healing. We are thankful to our local government units (LGUs) for their vaccination program for workers. We also continue to do our share to ensure a safe environment for our employees as well as for our policyholders who visit our offices,” InLife Executive Chairperson Nina D. Aguas said.


At InLife offices across the country, there is a daily health checklist and temperature scanning. Employees and visitors are asked to wear face masks and face shields, and observe physical distancing.


Around 70 percent of its employees also continue to work safely from home through InLife’s strong digital infrastructure. To help them cope with the challenges of these trying times, InLife has also made mental health counseling available to them.


When it comes to vaccination, InLife has achieved a 97 percent full vaccination rate against COVID-19  for its employees.  The remaining 3 percent have also taken their first dose of the vaccine. They availed of their vaccination either through their respective LGUs or through the company’s vaccination program.


InLife has purchased COVID-19 vaccines for its employees and household members, under the tripartite agreement between the national government, vaccine manufacturers and the private sector.


Ms. Aguas shared company-purchased vaccines were also provided to Insular Health Care, InLife financial advisors and service providers. She added that InLife also plans to donate vaccines to the local government.




About The Insular Life Assurance Company, Ltd

Insular Life (InLife) is the first, largest, and only mutual Filipino life insurance company in the country with over 110 years of uninterrupted service. We apply over a hundred years of experience in financial protection, risk management, savings, and investment to help you make confident decisions for you and your loved ones.


As a mutual life insurance company, our accountability is to our policyholders.  They can be assured of being protected by a company that has an asset base of over P148 billion and net worth of P37 billion. We have a nationwide presence in 57 branches all over the country, and an expanded digital footprint to serve our customers, wherever and whenever they want. Our success is anchored on the growth and security of our partners, policyholders and beneficiaries, because we exist to offer a lifetime for good for everyone. For more information, visit

Post a Comment